Podcast with Ray Wang
I was fortunate enough to spend time with Ray Wang, disruptive analyst supremo at Constellation Research. Taking advantage of finally seeing him in person, I collared him with a microphone and asked him several questions on the area he knows best – the enterprise.
This 10 minute podcast explores these questions…
- What would you define as leadership in today’s enterprise market
- Which companies are leaders in the enterprise market today
- How would you classify SAP’s leadership position
- Do you feel the cloud driven vendors are going to make the traditional on premise guys redundant?
- Between SAP, HP, Autonomy etc., who has the right answer to the big data questions? Who can deliver the insights?
- What are your predictions for Constellation Group?
- Any advice to enterprises listening to this podcast?
I hope you enjoy.
Filed under: analyst relations | Leave a Comment
Tags: analyst, analyst relations, constellation, enterprise, predictions, ray wang